Well, if you're asking me.
The feeling I got inside my chest right now, doesn't make any sense.
Was he nice to you? Nice in what term?
As a human? Yeah. He never hurt me intentionally. Or, you mean, in sense of lover?
Na-ah Bro, he barely responds to my texts.
So? What?
What makes it very hard to get over him? He's sooooo standard. Not even a bare minimum.
Was he a gentleman?
Was he? Idk. I don't really interact with him in real life. So I don't know how gentleman is he. But from my very short real life interaction, he got character I like.
Does he respond to your text as excited as when you talk to him?
Def, no. I can clearly say, he doesn't. He doesn't even make an effort to reply in nuance way.
But I keep wondering why he didn't get sick off me and all of my texts. Was he....? What? Was he loving me too? HAHAHHAHAHHA. Is that all? Is that the only string that hold you all this time? A glimmer of hope that he might like you too?
Naaah. He probably just doesn't want to hurt you boldly. What? You want him to dump you so you can stop getting obsessed with him? CRAAAZY.
But he insisted to keep in touch with me.
Hmm, was he?
Yes. Multiple times. I'm wondering why? Is it because he cherishes our friendship? But we're not even a close friend.
Babe. It's not for you to think about. You don't have to translate all this codes. Him being shady, means he's not into you. Or, to just make your heart less gloomy, maybe he was into you, slightly. Very very thin slight. But he doesn't like you enough to respond to your texts. Look, he doesn't even have time to talk to you. Now you're missing him? Bro, can you believe yourself?!
Komentar
Posting Komentar